Explorations in Constructive Dogmatics: The Los Angeles Theology Conference Collection, 2013-2017: Five-Volume Set
- Regular price
- Sale price
Explorations in Constructive Dogmatics: The Los Angeles Theology Conference Collection, 2013-2017 includes the conference proceedings of the first five years of The Los Angeles Theology Conference (LATC). The volumes in this collection address important areas in theology, including Christology, the Trinity, atonement, the theological interpretation of Scripture, and theological method.
These volumes feature world-class theologians including William Abraham, Michael Allen, Lewis Ayres, Henri Blocher, Oliver D. Crisp, Stephen Fowl, John Goldingay, Stephen R. Holmes, Michael Horton, George Hunsinger, Karen Kilby, Peter J. Leithart, Matthew Levering, Thomas McCall, Bruce McCormack, Ben Myers, Amy Plantinga Pauw, Fred Sanders, Katherine Sonderegger, Eleonore Stump, Scott Swain, Alan J. Torrance, Daniel Treier, Kevin J. Vanhoozer, and more.
Explorations in Constructive Dogmatics: The Los Angeles Theology Conference Collection, 2013-2017 includes:
- Christology, Ancient and Modern (2013)
- Advancing Trinitarian Theology (2014)
- Locating Atonement (2015)
- The Voice of God in the Text of Scripture (2016)
- The Task of Dogmatics (2017)
This collection is a vital resource for theologians, pastors, and students as they seek to engage these important and challenging theological topicsRead Less
- Contributor(s)Oliver D. Crisp , Fred Sanders
- About the Contributor(s) Oliver D. Crisp (PhD,University of London; DLitt University of Aberdeen) is Professor of Analytic Theology at the Logos Institute for...
Oliver D. Crisp (PhD,University of London; DLitt University of Aberdeen) is Professor of Analytic Theology at the Logos Institute for Analytic and Exegetical Theology, St. Mary’s College, the University of St. Andrews, Scotland. He is author of numerous books in analytic and systematic theology, including Analyzing Doctrine: Toward a Systematic Theology; Deviant Calvinism: Broadening Reformed Theology; Divinity and Humanity: The Incarnation Reconsidered; God Incarnate: Explorations in Christology; Retrieving Doctrine: Essays in Reformed Theology; and Revisioning Christology: Theology in the Reformed Tradition. Together with Fred Sanders, he is co-founder of the Los Angeles Theology Conference.
Fred Sanders (PhD, Graduate Theological Union) is professor of theology in the Torrey Honors Institute at Biola University in La Mirada, California. He is author of numerous books including The Triune God in the New Studies in Dogmatics series; The Deep Things of God: How the Trinity Changes Everything; and Dr. Doctrines’ Christian Comix. He is coeditor of Jesus in Trinitarian Perspective: An Introductory Christology and Retrieving Eternal Generation. Fred is a core participant in the Theological Engagement with California’s Culture Project and a popular blogger at The Scriptorium Daily.
- Publish Date12/05/2017
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series Los Angeles Theology Conference Series
- Format Softcover Set
- Weight (lbs)2.89 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.1 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.0(w) x 3.5(d) inches
- Price $69.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.