- Regular price
- Sale price
Is leadership really about the rewards, excitement, and exhilaration? Or the responsibilities, frustrations, and exhausting nights? Hans Finzel takes readers on a journey into the lives of the Bible's great leaders, such as Moses, Abraham, Jesus, unearthing powerful principles for effective leadership in any situation. This powerful guide to developing the skills needed to become a successful leader poses some penetrating questions that force us to take an honest look at ourselves and our intentions in being a leader.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Hans Finzel
- About the Contributor(s) Hans W. Finzel, has been the President of WorldVenture since 1993. WorldVenture (Formerly CBI) is an international mission agency headquartered...Hans W. Finzel, has been the President of WorldVenture since 1993. WorldVenture (Formerly CBI) is an international mission agency headquartered in Littleton, Colorado, that has placed 600 missionaries in over 65 countries. Before going to the home office, Hans spent 10 years in Vienna, Austria, working in leadership training in Eastern Europe. Hans is a graduate of Columbia International University, Dallas Theological Seminary, and the Fuller School of Intercultural Studies. Hans and Donna have four children and live in Littleton, CO. show more
- Publish Date11/12/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Swindoll Leadership Library
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $4.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.