El mejor líder de la historia
- Regular price
- Sale price
The metaphors of Jesus have been used to move the masses as well as individual hearts and minds, armies and political alliances, and without a doubt these have made him the most influential person that this planet has ever seen throughout history. For that reason, regardless of any religious convictions that the individual reader may have about him, it remains almost impossible to argue against the idea that He is the most transcendent personage in the history of this earthly orb and that He is a worthy example of leadership for this new millennium, as this young Hispanic writer proposes.
What was it that made Jesus so influential?
How did a Jewish carpenter have such a sustained impact on the world?
What habits can we learn from him to reach our highest potential in our private lives at the same time that we are trying to influence the global village?
Jesus has been the best leader of history and today there continues to be no better role model for leaders of the next generation.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lucas Leys
- About the Contributor(s) El doctor Lucas Leys es considerado una de las máximas autoridades en ministerio juvenil en el mundo. Es presidente de...
El doctor Lucas Leys es considerado una de las máximas autoridades en ministerio juvenil en el mundo. Es presidente de Especialidades Juveniles, el ministerio especializado en pastoral juvenil de mayor crecimiento en el mundo de habla hispana y autor de más de veinte libros en temas de liderazgo y juventud.show more
- Publish Date07/31/2012
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $5.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.