El ayuno, fuente de salud
- Regular price
- Sale price
“What you have is incurable!” a doctor told Lee Bueno. “Any moment you can suffer a heart attack. This pill will help you for a short period of time.” “What would happen if I decide not to take this?” “Well, ma’am, you will die.” When she didn't receive any hope from the doctors, Lee fasted and became completely healthy. Today she teaches others how the body can restore itself through fasting. This book will answer common questions like “What benefit do I receive by fasting?”, “Can fasting help me in my spiritual life?” and “How do I prepare for a fast?”Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lee Bueno
- Publish Date02/19/1995
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.66 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.46 lb
- Dimensions 8.44(h) x 5.32(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $8.39
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.