Edge of Honor
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
Quentin Larribee is a surgeon--one of the best. But in the confusion of one of the Civil War's last, desperate skirmishes, the hands devoted to hea... Read More
Quentin Larribee is a surgeon--one of the best. But in the confusion of one of the Civil War's last, desperate skirmishes, the hands devoted to healing bring death to William Breckenridge, an enemy soldier in the act of surrendering. Now the deed haunts Quentin. A bright future lies before him, with marriage to the lovely Irene Chambers and eventual ownership of her father's prosperous medical practice. But it cannot ease Quentin's troubled conscience. Honor compels him to see to the welfare of the dead man's family. Quentin moves from New York City to the little town of Helena, Arkansas, where he attempts to save the wife of Breckenridge and her children from financial ruin. But in trying to solve one problem, he creates another, falling in love with the widow of the man he killed--a woman who knows nothing of his terrible secret. Two women beckon Quentin--one to a life where his gift as a healer can prosper beyond his wildest dreams, the other to a truer but impossible love. Edge of Honor is an unforgettable novel of redemption and honor, where good is found in the unlikeliest places and God's unseen hand weaves a masterful tapestry of human hearts and lives. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Gilbert Morris
- About the Contributor(s) Gilbert Morris is one of today’s best-known Christian novelists, specializing in historical fiction. His best-selling works include Edge of Honor...Gilbert Morris is one of today’s best-known Christian novelists, specializing in historical fiction. His best-selling works include Edge of Honor (winner of a Christy Award in 2001), Jacob’s Way, The Spider Catcher, the House of Winslow series, the Appomattox series, and The Wakefield Saga. He lives in Gulf Shores, Alabama with his wife, Johnnie. show more
- Publish Date06/17/2010
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.