Draw the Circle Children's Curriculum: Taking the 40 Day Prayer Challenge
- Regular price
- Sale price
It’s never too early for children to learn about the power of prayer and why it’s important to talk with God every day. Based on themes in Draw the Circle, this DVD-ROM includes five complete lessons for preschool, early elementary, and later elementary-age children that will make planning and organizing a snap for children’s ministry leaders. Each lesson is based on a key Bible story about prayer and includes outlines, teaching scripts, engaging group activities, craft ideas, and a weekly Draw the Circle family table talk sheet.
- Prayer Is Personal
- Pray God’s Promises
- Prayer and People
- Praying Promises for Our Problems
- A Pattern of Prayer
- Contributor(s)Mark Batterson
- About the Contributor(s) Mark Batterson is the New York Times bestselling author of fifteen books, including The Circle Maker, In a Pit with...
Mark Batterson is the New York Times bestselling author of fifteen books, including The Circle Maker, In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day, and Chase the Lion. He is the lead pastor of National Community Church, one of the most innovative and influential churches in America. One church with seven campuses, NCC also owns and operates Ebenezers Coffeehouse, the Miracle Theatre, and the DC Dream Center. Mark holds a Doctor of Ministry degree from Regent University. He and his wife Lora, have three children and live on Capitol Hill.
- Publish Date01/23/2018
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.2 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)6.02 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.