Down, But Not Out: 10 Steps for Rebuilding Your Life, Your Career, (and all that other stuff)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
Everyone's had a bad day, some of us have had a lot worse. But as Barry Minkow shows in this inspirational and empowering book, you can come back f... Read More
Everyone's had a bad day, some of us have had a lot worse. But as Barry Minkow shows in this inspirational and empowering book, you can come back from anything. He started from jail-and millions in debt. You might be starting from a wrecked marriage. Or a business gone belly up. Whatever your failure, you can overcome and get beyond it starting today. In Down, But Not Out, Barry explains the 10 all-important steps you need to succeed in the process. You may not end up helping the FBI bust investment fraud like Barry does today, but you can turn your life around and get back on the road to success. Barry shows you how. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Barry Minkow
- About the Contributor(s) Barry Minkow, cofounder of the Fraud Discovery Institute, earned a masters of divinity degree from Liberty University and today divides...Barry Minkow, cofounder of the Fraud Discovery Institute, earned a masters of divinity degree from Liberty University and today divides his time between busting investment scams and serving as the senior pastor of Community Bible Church in San Diego, California, where he lives with his wife Lisa and twin sons Robert and Dylan. show more
- Publish Date02/23/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.