Dinner with Andrew: Touched by an Angel
- Regular price
- Sale price
A novel based on the popular television show, "Touched By an Angel." Foremost genetic researcher Dr. Kate Calder had only focused on one thing during her adult life: her research. It had always been her goal to make a discovery before her colleague, Dr. Beth Popik, in order to get all the credit. Kate was always in competition with Beth. So it seemed natural to make every attempt to outbid her at a charity bachelor auction. The prize: a dinner date with Andrew, the Angel of Death. There was something very different about Andrew and about the whole restaurant staff headed by Tess and Monica. As the evening unfolds, Kate is confronted with a message of truth that would turn the lives of three people.if she would receive it.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Martha Williamson
- About the Contributor(s) Martha Williamson is the visionary behind the ground-breaking CBS drama 'Touched By An Angel.' She is a native of Denver,...Martha Williamson is the visionary behind the ground-breaking CBS drama 'Touched By An Angel.' She is a native of Denver, Colorado and received her bachelor's degree from Williams College in Williamstown, Massachusetts. show more
- Publish Date06/16/2015
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.