dfree: Breaking Free from Financial Slavery
DeForest B Soaries| Jr.
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
dfree™. No debt, no deficits, and no delinquencies. Drawing on his years of experience as a pastor, public policy maker, and community leade... Read More
dfree™. No debt, no deficits, and no delinquencies. Drawing on his years of experience as a pastor, public policy maker, and community leader, DeForest “Buster” Soaries, Jr. shares the four vital keys to debt-free living in this groundbreaking, life-changing new approach. “The idea that we would be voluntary slaves is offensive to all of our sensibilities,” says Soaries, “But when we continue to spend what we don’t have, charge what we don’t need, and borrow more than we can repay, then we must call the problem what it is: slavery.” This is not another financial literacy program assuming that all people need is information. Soaries believes living in debt is an emotional, spiritual, and psychological problem as much as it is an educational and informational one. Here, Soaries shares the four vital keys to debt-free living that have helped hundreds of families in his church get out of debt. By replacing the “get more money” mentality with a “get out of debt” approach to financial freedom, not only were hundreds of people able to go debt free, his church’s offerings increased by $1 million dollars--during the recession. Find out how you can leave a financial legacy of your own by saying yes to no debt. Says Soaries: “There may be no greater need than to understand the value and joy of debt-free living. There may be no greater legacy we can leave our children.” Read Less
- Contributor(s)DeForest B Soaries, Jr.
- About the Contributor(s) DeForest B. Soaries Jr. is the Senior Pastor of the First Baptist Church of Lincoln Gardens in Somerset, New Jersey....DeForest B. Soaries Jr. is the Senior Pastor of the First Baptist Church of Lincoln Gardens in Somerset, New Jersey. He formerly served as New Jersey’s Secretary of State and his work was featured in the acclaimed CNN documentary “Almighty Debt.” Soaries earned degrees from Fordham University (BA), Princeton Theological Seminary (MDiv) and United Theological Seminary (DMin). He lives in New Jersey with his wife, Donna, and twin sons, Malcolm and Martin. show more
- Publish Date02/01/2011
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.