Dealing with Divorce Participant's Guide
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
"If you've watched your parents get divorced, you know how much it stinks. A lot of times there's blame, anger, frustration, confusion, fear, and a... Read More
"If you’ve watched your parents get divorced, you know how much it stinks. A lot of times there’s blame, anger, frustration, confusion, fear, and a ton of other emotions and issues that come up—just as much for you as for your parents. But you don’t have to hold on to those emotions anymore. In this six-week study, you can begin healing from the hurt you experienced when your parents split up—whether it happened recently or when you were younger. You’ll have a chance to hear stories of other people’s experiences with divorce, look at what the Bible says about family and marriage, as well as anger, guilt, and forgiveness, and explore what you’re feeling in the midst of it all. In the end, you’ll begin to heal as you find some hope for the future. Your family has changed. There’s not much that you can do about that. But you can change your heart as you begin to let go of the pain you’ve been carrying." Read Less
- Contributor(s)Elizabeth Oates
- About the Contributor(s) Elizabeth oates (B.A., Baylor University and M.A., Dallas Theological Seminary) is a freelance writer who is passionate about marriage and...Elizabeth oates (B.A., Baylor University and M.A., Dallas Theological Seminary) is a freelance writer who is passionate about marriage and family ministry. She and her husband, Brandon, founded Project Restoration, a ministry reaching out to a broken generation seeking spiritual, life-giving restoration through Jesus Christ. They have two children and live in Waco, Texas. For more information, go to www.projectrestorationministry.org show more
- Publish Date08/30/2009
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $5.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.