Dealing with Divorce Leader's Guide
- Regular price
- Sale price
"Sadly, Christian teens are not immune to the effects of divorce. Even among Christian families, the divorce rate is more than 50 percent. The emotions and issues that are brought up after divorce can leave teens feeling lost and confused about their family and their faith. In this six-week study, you can help students deal with the thoughts and feelings they’re experiencing after a divorce—whether it happened recently or when they were younger. With engaging stories and thought-provoking questions, students will explore issues of anger, guilt, forgiveness, family, and more through a biblical lens, offering them hope and healing. This leader’s guide will give you the tools to help you lead students through this study—whether you have experienced divorce in your lifetime or not. You’ll find that when you give students the opportunity to open up and examine the feelings involved with divorce, much-needed healing can begin in their lives."Read Less
- Contributor(s)Elizabeth Oates
- About the Contributor(s) Elizabeth oates (B.A., Baylor University and M.A., Dallas Theological Seminary) is a freelance writer who is passionate about marriage and...Elizabeth oates (B.A., Baylor University and M.A., Dallas Theological Seminary) is a freelance writer who is passionate about marriage and family ministry. She and her husband, Brandon, founded Project Restoration, a ministry reaching out to a broken generation seeking spiritual, life-giving restoration through Jesus Christ. They have two children and live in Waco, Texas. For more information, go to www.projectrestorationministry.org show more
- Publish Date08/30/2009
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $8.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.