DARE TO DREAM
- Regular price
- Sale price
Dare to Dream provides the key to making your best future a reality.
What's the best future you can imagine? Is it fame? A good job? A happy family? Whatever your idea of personal success, your DREAMS are the key to finding it! With her trademark lively humor and keen insight plus lots of inspiring success stories, Florence Littauer reveals the exciting ways your life can change.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Florence Littauer
- About the Contributor(s) Florence has written over thirty books which focus on areas of personal growth. She is best known for her work...Florence has written over thirty books which focus on areas of personal growth. She is best known for her work on the personalities, helping us to understand ourselves and improve relationships with others. She is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and received an honorary Doctor of Humanities degree from Southwestern Adventist University in Texas. The National Speakers Association has inducted Florence into their Speakers Hall of Fame. She been speaking and ministering since 1984. show more
- Publish Date12/12/2000
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.82 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.44 lb
- Dimensions 9.1(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $13.29
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.