Count Yourself to Sleep
- Regular price
- Sale price
"Every gift good and perfect comes from above." Cuddle up together and count your little one to sleep with this sweet and simple bedtime tale that introduces children to the bounty of God's blessings.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lynn Hodges , Sue Buchanan
- About the Contributor(s) Lynn Hodges is a professor of music, voice, music theory, and piano, and one of America’s most gifted producers, arrangers,...Lynn Hodges is a professor of music, voice, music theory, and piano, and one of America’s most gifted producers, arrangers, and writers of children’s music. She is the coauthor of the best-selling I Love You This Much and winner of numerous awards and multiple Dove Award nominations. She and her husband, Jimmy, live in Nashville, Tennessee, with their three children.
Sue Buchanan is the coauthor of the best-selling I Love You This Much. She is also the author of I’m Alive and the Doctor’s Dead, Girls Just Gotta Have Fun, Duh-Votions, and Mud Pie Annie, and coauthor of Friends Through Thick and Thin. Sue lives in Nashville, TN. show more
- Publish Date11/22/2011
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.32 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.22 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 10.7(w) x 0.13(d) inches
- Price $4.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.