Cómo aprenden los niños: Como descubrir los puntos fuertes de su hijo para poder enseñarle mejor
- Regular price
- Sale price
Parents and teachers! Help kids enjoy education. Sandee has three kids and each one is very different. One studies on the floor with papers everywhere, the other studies on the bed with the radio on and the third sits at the table with cookies. Until she learned that all children learn differently, it used to drive her crazy because this is not the way she grew up. In this book, Cynthia Ulrich Tobias shows us the different learning styles children use to interpret their world. After you understand their point of view, parents and teachers can use these techniques to get the best out of them. Example: When teaching vocabulary, some kids learn better with flip cards, while others require verbal studies and a third group uses body movement to remember the definitions. After you learn the preference of learning of each child, you will capture their attention more efficiently! The work of Tobias is required reading for parents and teachers that want their kids to have success in school. These concepts are powerful tools that will express the quality of learning for your kids.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Cynthia Ulrich Tobias
- Publish Date07/12/2000
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)16.01 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.