Community Bible Experience Complete Church Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
This kit has everything you need to launch The Community Bible Experience in your church!
The Community Bible Experience, featuring The Books of the Bible is a church-wide campaign that is designed to help each and every person in your congregation read through the entire Bible in a fresh, new way. This flexible Bible engagement campaign consists of four separate journeys through the Bible—the New Testament, the Covenant History (first 5 books of the Bible), the Prophets, and the Writings. Your congregation will experience three 40-day reading plans and one 50-day reading plan that can be done sequentially one after the other or on a schedule that suits the needs of your church. The books are accompanied by curriculum for all ages, including adult small groups or Bible classes, student and youth ministry, and preschool, early elementary, and upper elementary children.
The Complete Church Kit contains one copy each of the following:
- All four The Books of the Bible volumes for adults and students—the New Testament, the Covenant History, the Prophets, and the Writings
- All four The Books of the Bible volumes for kids—the New Testament, the Covenant History, the Prophets, and the Writings
- My Bible Story Coloring Book for young children
- The Books of the Bible Video Study adult and student curriculum DVD-ROM
- The Books of the Bible Study Journal for adults and students
- The Books of the Bible Children's Curriculum DVD-ROM
- Publish Date01/30/2018
- Series The Books of the Bible
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)13.31 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)13.31 lb
- Dimensions 13.88(h) x 10.25(w) x 6.75(d) inches
- Price $181.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.