Communicating Christ Cross-Culturally, Second Edition: An Introduction to Missionary Communication
- Regular price
- Sale price
This revised edition of Dr. David Hesselgrave's great work Communicating Christ Cross-Culturally updates the original edition and interacts with the most recent literature on this increasingly important topic. The original edition went through fifteen printings and, very deservedly, has come to be one of the most widely used textbooks on Christian cross-cultural communications. The revisions in this new edition are extensive and carry on the high level of discussion maintained throughout the original edition, taking into account, for example, the current discussion on the relationship between form and function and the enormous body of literature that has sprung up recently on contextualization. To enhance the volume's usefulness for students, Dr. Hesselgrave has added an extensive bibliography of twenty-five pages on various aspects of cross-cultural communications. This revision of Communicating Christ Cross-Culturally is superb. It raises a great book into a unique category, undoubtedly the finest book on this topic available today.Read Less
- Contributor(s)David J. Hesselgrave
- About the Contributor(s) David J. Hesselgrave served as a missionary in Japan for twelve years. He is now professor of mission and director...David J. Hesselgrave served as a missionary in Japan for twelve years. He is now professor of mission and director of the School of World Mission and Evangelism at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. show more
- Publish Date05/20/1991
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)14.99 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.75(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.