Cherish Study Guide with DVD: The One Word That Changes Everything for Your Marriage
- Regular price
- Sale price
Millions of couples getting married have pledged to "love and to cherish, until death do us part." Most of us understand and get the love part... but what does it mean to cherish our spouse? Why do we say it once at the wedding and then rarely even mention it again?
In this six-session video Bible study, bestselling author Gary Thomas draws on personal stories and teachings from the Bible to show how cherishing can have a powerful effect on marriage. Learning to truly cherish each other turns marriage from an obligation into a delight. It lifts marriage above a commitment to a precious priority. Cherish is the melody that makes a marriage sing.
Many couples today survive by gritting their teeth and holding on. Or they find themselves just "going through the motions" in their relationship. But cherishing our spouse can reverse this pattern. Cherishing can breathe light, hope, and new life into a marriage—even one marred by neglect and disrespect.
The Cherish Study Guide includes video discussion questions, Bible exploration, and personal study and reflection materials for in-between sessions.
- To Love and to Cherish
- Your Honor
- Taking Your Marriage to the Next Level
- Cherishing Your Unique Spouse
- This Is How Your Spouse Stumbles
- Keep on Cherishing
This pack contains one softcover study guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Gary Thomas , Bethany O. Graybill
- About the Contributor(s) Gary Thomas is a writer in residence at Second Baptist Church in Houston, Texas, and an adjunct faculty member...
Gary Thomas is a writer in residence at Second Baptist Church in Houston, Texas, and an adjunct faculty member teaching on spiritual formation at Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon and Houston Theological Seminary in Houston, Texas. He is the author of 19 books, including When to Walk Away, Sacred Pathways, Cherish, Sacred Parenting, the award-winning Authentic Faith, and Sacred Marriage – over one million copies sold. He has a master’s degree from Regent College, where he studied under Dr. J.I. Packer, and was awarded an honorary doctorate in divinity from Western Seminary. Gary has spoken in 49 states and 10 different countries. He has appeared numerous times on various national radio and television programs, including CBN, Focus on the Family and Family Life Today.
Beth Graybill is a leadership consultant, team development advisor and free-lance writer. She works alongside aspiring and seasoned leaders, authors, creatives and teachers to develop creative content for teaching, filming, writing and leading. Her projects have included Propel Women, Anchored Press Planners, local church curriculum and consulting material. Beth, her husband Matt, and their two boys are based in Southern CA where her Matt is on staff at Saddleback Church. To learn more about her, follow her on social media @bethgraybill.show more
- Publish Date01/31/2017
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.46 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)11.06 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $25.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.