Charts of the Gospels and the Life of Christ
Robert L. Thomas
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
Jesus Christ was both the unique Son of God--the Messiah foretold in Scripture--and a man of his time and culture. Charts of the Gospels and the Li... Read More
Jesus Christ was both the unique Son of God--the Messiah foretold in Scripture--and a man of his time and culture. Charts of the Gospels and the Life of Christ helps you to know him better by clearly organizing the facts that surrounded his life. Whether you’re a student, pastor, teacher, or simply someone who wants to take your study of the Bible deeper, this book helps you to see Jesus from a variety of perspectives. Divided into four sections, it gives you: Overview and Distribution Charts--including Periods and Period Divisions in Christ’s Life, A Harmonistic Overview of the Four Gospels, Sections Found in All Four Gospels, and more. Background Charts--Old Testament Citations in the Gospels, Sects of Judaism in Christ’s Time, The Reigns of the Herods, Roman Rulers of the Land Where Christ Lived, and more. Chronological Charts--Periods of the Life of Christ, The Major Periods of Christ’s Ministry, Christ’s Parables in the Presence/Absence of His Enemies, and more. Thematic Charts--Seven Lessons of Jesus on Discipleship, The Kingdom in the Teachings of Jesus and the Gospels, Seven Last Words of Christ on the Cross, and more. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Robert L. Thomas
- About the Contributor(s) Robert L. Thomas (PhD, Dallas Theological Seminary) is professor of New Testament at The Master’s Seminary. He is the author...Robert L. Thomas (PhD, Dallas Theological Seminary) is professor of New Testament at The Master’s Seminary. He is the author or coauthor of numerous books and other works, including the commentaries on 1 and 2 Thessalonians in the Holt series. show more
- Publish Date08/10/2000
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series ZondervanCharts
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.92 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.98 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $13.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.