Charts of Apologetics and Christian Evidences
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)H. Wayne House , Joseph M. Holden
- About the Contributor(s) H. Wayne House (ThD, JD) is distinguished research professor of theology, law, and culture at Faith Evangelical Seminary, Tacoma, Washington. He is...
H. Wayne House (ThD, JD) is distinguished research professor of theology, law, and culture at Faith Evangelical Seminary, Tacoma, Washington. He is the author of numerous books, including Charts of Cults, Sects, and Religious Movements; and Charts of Christian Theology and Doctrine; and Charts of Apologetics and Christian Evidences. Dr. House is past president of the Evangelical Theological Society. He and his wife Irina reside in Silverton, Oregon.
Joseph M. Holden, BA, Western Illinois University; BBS, Calvary Chapel Bible College; MDiv, Southern Evangelical Seminary; PhD studies in theology continuing at University of Wales (UK). He currently teaches theology and apologetics at Calvary Chapel Bible College in Murrieta, California, and is adjunct professor of apologetics at Faith Evangelical Seminary in Tacoma, Washington, and serves as an adjunct professor of ethics at Azusa Pacific University. He is the co-author of the high school apologetics textbook Living Loud: Defending Your Faith. He now resides in Winchester, California, with his wife Theresa and son David. show more
- Publish Date11/30/2006
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series ZondervanCharts
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.78 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.41 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $13.29
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.