Changes That Heal Workbook: Four Practical Steps to a Happier, Healthier You
- Regular price
- Sale price
This hands-on workbook companion to Changes That Heal will help you apply Dr. Henry Cloud's revolutionary four steps of healing to your everyday decisions and relationships.
Though we cannot change the past or control people in our lives today, we can change who we are and how we relate to others. What changes do you need to make to discover more joy, richer relationships, and freedom from old wounds?
In this workbook companion to the groundbreaking bestseller Changes That Heal, Dr. Henry Cloud guides us through the four crucial tasks we need to complete on our way to lasting healing and growth:
- Connect deeply with others
- Set healthy boundaries at work, home, and church
- Distinguish between good and bad in ourselves and others
- Become mature emotionally, spiritually, and relationally
Dr. Cloud helps you move forward with each task, overcome hurdles along the way, and draw closer to God. With chapter-by-chapter reflection questions, application ideas, prayers, and Bible study prompts, Changes That Heal Workbook is a great companion for both groups and individuals. Take your spiritual growth another step in this practical, life-changing guide to your personal healing.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Henry Cloud
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Henry Cloud is a clinical psychologist, pastor to pastors, and New York Times bestselling author. His 45 books, including...
Dr. Henry Cloud is a clinical psychologist, pastor to pastors, and New York Times bestselling author. His 45 books, including the iconic Boundaries, have sold over 20 million copies worldwide. Throughout his storied career as a clinician, he started treatment centers, created breakthrough new models rooted in research, and has been a leading voice on issues of mental health and leadership on a global scale. Dr. Cloud lives in Los Angeles with his wife, Tori, and their two daughters, Olivia and Lucy.
- Publish Date07/03/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.02 lb
- Dimensions 9.4(h) x 7.35(w) x 0.3(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.