Celebrated Weekends: The Stars' Guide to 50 of the Most Exciting Cities in the World
- Regular price
- Sale price
Veteran travel writer Mark Seal was tired of buying disappointing travel guides. He wanted insider information about special travel destinations?the kind of tips you'd get from the locals or people who know all the best and hippest places?like celebrities.
Sixteen years and a few hundred interviews later, Seal's Celebrated Weedend feature articles?city-by-city, star-by-star investigations of the coolest places to eat, sleep, and see?have enlightened and entertained countless passengers reading American Way, American Airlines' onboard magazine. And here's the best of the best, published for the first time in one place!
Inside you'll . . .
- Raft down roaring rivers in Kevin Costner's Aspen paradise.
- Dine at Elizabeth Hurley's must-try Paris bistros and brasseries.
- Hang in the New Orleans jazz clubs where Harry Connick Jr. grew up.
- Shop at Penélope Cruz's clothing boutique in Madrid.
- Check into the landmark Philadelphia hotel where Kevin Bacon has stayed.
- Grab a burger in the New York saloon that Brooke Shields has frequented since childhood.
Tucked in between the essential are tantalizing insider stories from today's most exciting stars?told in their own words. It's like having your closest friend tell you all the best places to go.
Whether you're a serious world explorer or an armchair traveler, Celebrated Weekends has everything you need to know to enjoy the most thrilling cities in the world.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mark Seal
- About the Contributor(s) Mark Seal has written over 1,000 articles for top magazines including American Way, Conde' Nast Traveler, Vanity Fair, Town and...Mark Seal has written over 1,000 articles for top magazines including American Way, Conde' Nast Traveler, Vanity Fair, Town and Country, InStyle, Golf Digest, Rolling Stone and more. He is the coauthor of several nonfiction books. Seal has also written several award-winning screen plays including Proud Flesh. show more
- Publish Date09/14/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.