Celebrate Recovery Journal Updated Edition
- Regular price
- Sale price
Celebrate Recovery is about breaking away from bad habits and forming healthy habits. Keeping a daily journal is an important healthy habit to develop.
Specifically tied to the eight recovery principles of the Celebrate Recovery program, the Celebrate Recovery Journal is specially designed to help you go through the recovery process step-by-step.
The best way to know how we are growing in recovery is to keep a daily journal; a daily record of our interaction with others, our feelings, our victories, and areas where we still need to improve. The Celebrate Recovery Journal is the perfect companion to your Celebrate Recovery journey.
The Celebrate Recovery Journal includes:
- Tips on how to benefit from journaling
- Eight Recovery Principles
- Twelve Steps and Their Biblical Comparisons
- Key Scriptures from the Celebrate Recovery program
- Daily questions to prompt your writing
- Journaling pages
- Prayer Request pages to track answers to prayer
- A 90-day review
Designed for use with the Celebrate Recovery Updated Participant’s Guide Set, Volumes 1-4 (9780310083108), and Celebrate Recovery: The Journey Continues Participant’s Guide Set, Volumes 5-8 (9780310886532), each sold separately.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Baker
- About the Contributor(s) John Baker is the founder of Celebrate Recovery®, a ministry started at Saddleback Church. It is estimated that over the...
John Baker is the founder of Celebrate Recovery®, a ministry started at Saddleback Church. It is estimated that over the last 25 years more than 3.5 million people have gone through this Christ-centered recovery program. There are currently over 27,000 churches that have weekly Celebrate Recovery meetings.
John has been on staff since Celebrate Recovery started. He has served as the Pastor of Membership, the Pastor of Ministries, and is currently the Pastor of Saddleback Church’s Signature Ministries. He is also serving as one of the nine Elder Pastors at Saddleback. John is a nationally known speaker and trainer in helping churches start Celebrate Recovery ministries.
John’s writing accomplishments include Celebrate Recovery’s The Journey Begins Curriculum, Life’s Healing Choices, the Celebrate Recovery Study Bible (general editor), and The Landing and Celebration Place (coauthor). John’s newest books are Your First Step to Celebrate Recovery and The Celebrate Recovery Devotional (coauthor).
John and his wife Cheryl, the cofounder of Celebrate Recovery, have been married for more than four decades and have served together in Celebrate Recovery since the beginning. They have two adult children, Laura and Johnny, and five grandchildren.show more
- Publish Date06/27/2017
- Series Celebrate Recovery
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.98 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.53 lb
- Dimensions 9.3(h) x 6.2(w) x 0.84(d) inches
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.