Carry Me Over the Threshold
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
Create a wedding that reflects your Christian values with this guide to wedding traditions Do you know where your favorite wedding traditions came... Read More
Create a wedding that reflects your Christian values with this guide to wedding traditions Do you know where your favorite wedding traditions came from? Do you want to create a wedding that reflects your Christian faith and practice? From “something borrowed, something blue” to white veils and bridal gowns, from orange blossoms to tossing rice at the happy couple, you’ll learn about the meaning and historical significance of traditions for before, during, and after the wedding. For every Christian bride who wants to let her light shine, Carry Me Over the Threshold will help you create a memorable wedding that reflects your deepest spiritual values. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kristina Seleshanko
- About the Contributor(s) Kristina Seleshanko, former adjunct instructor of writing and women’s history, is the author of fourteen books, including Victorian and Edwardian...Kristina Seleshanko, former adjunct instructor of writing and women’s history, is the author of fourteen books, including Victorian and Edwardian Fashions for Women (featured in Martha Stewart Weddings), Victorian Fashions in America, Singing Secrets and others. Kristina also writes articles on a variety of topics for magazines such as Today’s Christian Women, Woman’s Day, Country Victorian, True West Journal, and Sew News. show more
- Publish Date12/15/2009
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $0.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.