Busy People's Super Simple 30-Minute Menus: 137 Complete Meals Timed for Success
- Regular price
- Sale price
Easy step-by-step instructions for entire meals that you can make in 30 minutes or less.
After a busy day at home or in the workplace, the best answer to "What's for dinner?" can be found in one of these delicious super-simple, low-fat, heart smart 30-minute menus.
The uniqueness of this can't-miss cookbook is that each menu has clear step-by-step instructions on how to put together the entire menu. Gone are the days of the vegetable being ready five minutes after the meal starts.
In addition, each menu has a pantry list of items you will need but probably already have, a list of cooking pans and bowls, and a grocery list arranged by supermarket department. Also included is a nutritional analysis of each recipe.
Busy People's Super Simple 30-Minute Menus ensures that all the elements of your busy-day dinner are ready to each when the family sits down.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dawn Hall
- About the Contributor(s) Dawn Hall self-published her first cookbook when she needed to raise money to pay for her late husband's cancer treatment....Dawn Hall self-published her first cookbook when she needed to raise money to pay for her late husband's cancer treatment. Since then she has more than 1 million copies of her cookbooks in print. Her books contain simple, great-tasting dishes for busy people who like to eat real, everyday food. Her books also help to motivate and inspire healthy eating and healthy lifestyles. show more
- Publish Date07/13/2007
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.