Busy People's Low-Fat Cookbook
- Regular price
- Sale price
Fast, easy, extremely low-fat and delicious home-style recipes with 7 ingredients or less.
"I was born watching my weight. My love for food is something with which I've always struggled. But I've found out that you can have your cake and eat it too?as long as the cake is low in fat. The more than 200 recipes in Busy People's Low-Fat Cookbook will help you feed your family with extremely low-fat meals while keeping the tantalizing taste." ?Dawn Hall
In addition, all recipes . . .
- Can be cooked in 30 minutes or less
- Are kitchen tested for taste and ease of preparation
- Have nutritional information
- Are budget friendly
Includes recipes for . . .
- Cinnamon Drops
- Warm Cran-Apple Salad
- Pinwheel Dinner Rolls
- Butterfinger Trifle
- Cinnamon-Kissed Chicken
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake
- Contributor(s)Dawn Hall
- About the Contributor(s) Dawn Hall self-published her first cookbook when she needed to raise money to pay for her late husband's cancer treatment....Dawn Hall self-published her first cookbook when she needed to raise money to pay for her late husband's cancer treatment. Since then she has more than 1 million copies of her cookbooks in print. Her books contain simple, great-tasting dishes for busy people who like to eat real, everyday food. Her books also help to motivate and inspire healthy eating and healthy lifestyles. show more
- Publish Date12/08/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $9.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.