BURN BRIGHTLY WITHOUT BURNING OUT
- Regular price
- Sale price
Are you burning brightly-or burning out-in your spiritual, mental, physical, and emotional life? Do you find yourself being torn between work and family? Between what you have to do and what you want to do? In Burn Brightly Without Burning Out, Richard K. Biggs examines twenty delicate contrasts we all face and urges readers to gradually improve the balance between work and the other aspects of life. Filled with examples and exercises, each brief chapter reveals timeless truths, offers practical application tips, and issues a call to action."I love the big message of this small book," writes John Maxwell in the foreword. "Whether you're struggling to find work/life balance, or seeking to better the quality of life you now enjoy, Richard can help."Read Less
- Contributor(s)Richard K. Biggs
- About the Contributor(s) Richard Biggs is president of Biggs Optimal Living Dynamics. His company serves Fortune 500 companies, associations, government agencies, and other...Richard Biggs is president of Biggs Optimal Living Dynamics. His company serves Fortune 500 companies, associations, government agencies, and other professionals, and Biggs speaks on personal-growth topics such as balanced living, stress management, and time management. He is the author of If Life is a Balancing Act, Why Am I So Darn Clumsy?, producer of an audio album, How to Balance Your Life, and editor of Balancing Living Digest, a quarterly newsletter. Biggs is a member of the National Speakers Association. He has previously served as a sports writer for The Atlanta Constitution and a staff writer for the Associated Press. Biggs is married and resides near Lake Lanier in Georgia. show more
- Publish Date01/15/2007
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.33 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)11.9 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.0(w) x 0.4(d) inches
- Price $8.39
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.