Building Family Ties with Faith, Love, and Laughter
- Regular price
- Sale price
Creative ideas, real-life stories, and Scriptural guidance for being the family that loves being together.
Building Family Ties with Faith, Love, and Laughter is the second of three books in the Faithful Families series where Dave applies his practical, conversational, and humorous approach to the challenge of building strong spiritual ties to each other as a family. Topics include: Contentment, Security, Loyalty, Gratitude, Spontaneity, Communication, and more.
Preaching is his gift, but Pastor Dave Stone’s family is his life’s blessing. While raising three kids with his wife, Beth, as well as shepherding the diverse families of his congregation, his heart, and passion for building strong families rings louder than ever. He knows that raising faithful families is a key to the future of the church.
"Dave's book is full of no nonsense, common sense suggestions, and biblically inspired truth. As a parent of two "under construction" children still finding their way in a fallen world, I am keenly aware of the importance of living a life of faithful integrity in order to actually teach it to our kids. I, of course, have failed miserably on occasion. But then, I didn't have Dave's book like you do!"—Kathie Lee GiffordRead Less
- Contributor(s)Dave Stone
- Publish Date02/05/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Faithful Families
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.76 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.51 lb
- Dimensions 7.25(h) x 5.25(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.