Boundaries: When To Say Yes, When to Say No to Take Control of Your Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
This nine-session, small group study DVD, Boundaries Revised, features Dr.’s Henry Cloud and John Townsend, who uncover the secrets to cultivating the habit of setting and maintaining healthy boundaries that provide the framework for rich, productive relationships.
Healthy relationship and sound living depend on maintaining effective personal boundaries. But many people don’t know where to start.
Do you have trouble saying no? Can you set limits and still be a loving person? Are you in control of your life? Do people take advantage of you?
Based on the bestselling book by Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend, these nine interactive sessions can make a life-changing difference. Drawing on principles from the Bible, Boundaries guides small groups on a journey of discovery and practical application.
As a participant, you’ll learn how to live your life more fully and display truth and love more freely. Each of the nine Boundaries video sessions by Drs. Cloud and Townsend correspond with a session in the Participant Guide.
It’s the centerpiece for insights, exercises, and spirited group discussion that can profoundly improve the quality of your relationships in every sphere of life—marriage, family, friendships, church, and the workplace.
Designed for use with the Boundaries Participant’s Guide (sold separately) —now revised—this compelling nine-part DVD helps us define and maintain the clear personal boundaries that are essential to a healthy and balanced life.
1. What is a Boundary?
2. Understanding Boundaries
3. The Laws of Boundaries, Part I
4. The Laws of Boundaries, Part 2
5. Myths about Boundaries
6. Boundary Conflicts, Part I
7. Boundary Conflicts, Part 2
8. Boundary Successes, Part I
9. Boundary Successes, Part II
- Contributor(s)Henry Cloud , John Townsend , Lisa Guest
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Henry Cloud is a clinical psychologist, pastor to pastors, and New York Times bestselling author. His 45 books, including...
Dr. Henry Cloud is a clinical psychologist, pastor to pastors, and New York Times bestselling author. His 45 books, including the iconic Boundaries, have sold over 20 million copies worldwide. Throughout his storied career as a clinician, he started treatment centers, created breakthrough new models rooted in research, and has been a leading voice on issues of mental health and leadership on a global scale. Dr. Cloud lives in Los Angeles with his wife, Tori, and their two daughters, Olivia and Lucy.
Dr. John Townsend is a nationally known leadership consultant, psychologist, and author, selling over 10 million books, including the New York Times bestselling Boundaries series. John founded the Townsend Institute for Leadership and Counseling and the Townsend Leadership Program. Dr. Townsend travels extensively for corporate consulting, speaking events, and to help develop leaders, their teams, and their families. John and his family live in Southern California and Texas. Visit DrTownsend.com.
Lisa Guest has been writing, editing, and developing curriculum since 1984. She holds a Master's Degree in English Literature from UCLA and teaches at her church whenever the opportunity arises. show more
- Publish Date12/11/2007
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.26 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)7.8 lb
- Dimensions 7.55(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.55(d) inches
- Running Time01:20:00
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.