Blog Schmog: The Truth About What Blogs Can (and Can't) Do for Your Business
- Regular price
- Sale price
Blog Schmog takes a look at the blogging phenomenon and its impact on politics, writing, marketing, public relations, publishing, journalism, and all other forms of communication. Written from a skeptic's point of view, Robert Bly holds blogging up to close scrutiny, giving practical, easy-to-use tips that can help you master blogging and its application.
This book cuts through the hype surrounding blogging, enabling you to get a true and accurate picture of blogging's potential as well as its limitations. Inside you'll discover how the blogosphere operates along with real-world advice from blogging experts on how to write an effective, reader-oriented blog. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Robert W. Bly
- About the Contributor(s) Robert W. Bly has more than twenty-five years experience as a copywriter specializing in direct marketing. His clients include IBM,...
Robert W. Bly has more than twenty-five years experience as a copywriter specializing in direct marketing. His clients include IBM, Lucent Technologies, Nortel Networks, and Sony. He has won numerous marketing awards and is the author of more than sixty books. Bob and his wife, Amy, have two sons.show more
- Publish Date11/24/2006
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.