Billy: The Untold Story of a Young Billy Graham and the Test of Faith that Almost Changed Everything
- Regular price
- Sale price
The remarkable true story of a young Billy Graham and his best friend who walked away from the faith.
We all know how the story ends but how did it begin? Before he became a household name, and America's Pastor, he was simply known as Billy. When he wasn't playing baseball, he was discovering his love for Christian ministry. His best friend, Charles Templeton, was already on track to be a highly successful evangelist and the two young men began strategizing on how to win the world for Christ. That plan takes a drastic turn, however, when Templeton deserts the faith and becomes an atheist. The impact of this decision on a young Billy Graham is immeasurable and agonizing. Charles would later become the great intellectual architect for agnosticism and atheism. Billy would become the single greatest messenger for the Christian Gospel. It is one of the great untold dramas between friends - Atheism vs Christianity, betrayal and hope.
- Contributor(s)William Paul McKay , Ken Abraham
- About the Contributor(s) William Paul McKay is an award-winning filmmaker and producer, and President of American Trademark Pictures. His documentary, Great Souls, was...William Paul McKay is an award-winning filmmaker and producer, and President of American Trademark Pictures. His documentary, Great Souls, was an award-winning television presentation in 2006. He is also the co-author, with George Barner, of Vital Signs.
Ken Abraham is a New York Times best-selling author known around the world for his collaborations with high-profile public figures. A former professional musician and pastor, he is a popular guest with both secular and religious media. His books include One Soldier's Story with Bob Dole, Payne Stewart with Tracey Stewart, Falling in Love for All the Right Reasons with Dr. Neil Clark Warren, and Let's Roll! with Lisa Beamer.show more
- Publish Date01/04/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.25 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.