Big Dreams and Powerful Prayers Illustrated Bible: 30 Inspiring Stories from the Old and New Testament
- Regular price
- Sale price
Mark Batterson, the New York Times bestselling author of The Circle Maker, presents thirty inspiring stories from the Old and New Testaments that will help children understand and embrace the power of prayer in their everyday lives. Alongside stunning illustrations from Omar Aranda, this powerful book will touch the hearts of young readers and help connect them to God.
With prayer, all things are possible! Because prayer can change everything. In Big Dreams & Powerful Prayers Illustrated Bible, thirty powerful Bible stories are paired with real-life applications that show God can do anything if we come to him with an open heart. From Adam and Eve to David, Daniel, the disciples, Paul, and more, God has done the seemingly impossible when his people dream and pray big. And he promises to do the same for you and your child today.
Big Dreams & Powerful Prayers Illustrated Bible:
- Pairs Mark Batterson’s insightful lessons on prayer with Bible stories that illustrate how God provides for his people when they trust and pray
- Includes Scripture taken from the NIrV translation
- Includes some stories not often found in storybook Bibles
- Contains short Prayer Points after each story that encourage children to talk to God and open their hearts to allow him to work in their lives.
- Contributor(s)Mark Batterson , Omar Aranda
- About the Contributor(s) Mark Batterson is the New York Times bestselling author of fifteen books, including The Circle Maker, In a Pit with...
Mark Batterson is the New York Times bestselling author of fifteen books, including The Circle Maker, In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day, and Chase the Lion. He is the lead pastor of National Community Church, one of the most innovative and influential churches in America. One church with seven campuses, NCC also owns and operates Ebenezers Coffeehouse, the Miracle Theatre, and the DC Dream Center. Mark holds a Doctor of Ministry degree from Regent University. He and his wife Lora, have three children and live on Capitol Hill.
Omar Aranda studied Fine Arts in Buenos Aires, Argentina, where he was born. Many top publishers and companies worldwide have commissioned him for projects including story artwork, comics, and character design. He started his career as an artistic painter but now devotes all of his time to illustrations for children's products. show more
- Publish Date01/07/2020
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.79 lb
- Dimensions 8.75(h) x 7.38(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Price $11.39
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.