Bible Promises for You: from the New International Version
- Regular price
- Sale price
Where do you find hope, joy, comfort, and strength to cope with life’s struggles? This collection of encouraging Bible passages is organized by topic to help you find the wisdom you need to live life with purpose and faith no matter your circumstances.
This bestselling promise book features
- short Scripture readings from the New International Version
- verse selections for relevant, real-life topics, including finances, children, love, contentment, self-worth, and forgiveness
- “The Plan of Salvation” by Billy Graham and a foreword by Joni Eareckson Tada
Bible Promises for You is a go-to Bible resource for staying grounded in God’s Word. Use it as a daily reading plan, as a prayer journal starter, or simply find wisdom and comfort for your unique circumstances. This treasure-filled book makes a low-budget and faith-building gift for baptism, marriage, Mother’s, Father’s, and Grandparent’s Day, and any other gift-giving occasion. Equip those you love, or yourself, with God’s promises.
Be sure to check out the other title in the Bible Promises line Bible Promises for Women, Bible Promises for Men, Bible Promises for Kids, Bible Promises for Students, Bible Promises for Graduates, and Bible Promises for You on Your Confirmation.Read Less
- Publish Date01/28/2010
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.