Bible Promises for God's Precious Princess
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quote here: God has breathed life into all of Scripture. It is useful for teaching us what is true. 2 Timothy 3:16
The promises God makes in the Bible give us comfort and encouragement, and now you can help your precious princess apply them to her life! Each promise consists of short NIrV scripture references, reflections, and “You Can Do It” activities. A table of contents and index are included for easy reference.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jean Kavich Bloom , Sheila Bailey
- About the Contributor(s) Jean Kavich Bloom worked at Zondervan in Michigan for nearly twenty-four years, most recently as an Executive Managing Editor. Now...
Jean Kavich Bloom worked at Zondervan in Michigan for nearly twenty-four years, most recently as an Executive Managing Editor. Now a freelance writer and editor living in Indiana, she enjoys working at home and spending time with her family.
Sheila Bailey works in watercolor and digital media. In fact, it is this combination of tools that allows her to achieve her characteristic style. Sheila began her career as a designer and painter for Hallmark, Inc. Later, she became a featured designer at Will Vinton Studios. Formerly published under the name Sheila Lucas, Sheila Bailey has been writing and illustrating children's literature for more than a decade. Away from her brush, Sheila enjoys gardening and tending to her koi pond. She currently lives in Oregon.show more
- Publish Date01/22/2013
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.64 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.57 lb
- Dimensions 7.25(h) x 5.25(w) x 0.56(d) inches
- Price $5.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.