Beyond the Norm: The Amazing Story of a Traveling Salesman Who Went the Extra Mile to Become Chairman of Interstate Batteries
- Regular price
- Sale price
Norm Miller, chairman of Interstate Battery System of America, shares the kind of wisdom you're not likely to hear from many top executives in the business world.
For one thing, he is a believer. He believes in the American Dream because he's lived it. From a humble beginning as a traveling salesman for Interstate, he worked his way up through the ranks to become CEO and chairman.
Norm Miller is also a believer in God's power to change lives, because it was that power that turned his own life around after years of drinking as hard as he worked.
That was the beginning of many changes in his personal and professional life. At the same time, there were some things about Norm Miller that stayed the same. His creative energy never flagged, and his willingness to dream up and try new ideas remained his hallmark.
As a result, Interstate Batteries is now one of corporate America's stunning success stories, a robust company that enjoys an unparalleled reputation for excellence and honesty.
Candid about his failures, overflowing with a wealth of practical advice, and always colorful, Norm shares what he's learned along the way in three exciting and successful decades at Interstate.
- Contributor(s)Norman Miller
- Publish Date09/01/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.63 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.7 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.