Beyond the Music: The Bono Story
- Regular price
- Sale price
Awards, fame, wealth … Bono has it all. But one of the biggest rock stars in the world has something more important which has guided every step of his success: faith. From growing up in Ireland during deadly times, to performing on the largest stages in the world, Bono’s beliefs have kept him grounded and focused on what truly matters. In addition to his award-winning music, his humanitarian efforts have earned him an honorary knighthood and a Nobel Peace Prize nomination. Previously published as Breaking Through by Grace, this revised edition includes the latest on Bono, the injury that interrupted a sold-out tour, and his work on the Broadway musical, Spider-Man, Turn Off the Dark. Whether using his voice to captivate an audience or fight for justice, Bono is a champion of the lost and a hero to those who long for harmony.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kim Washburn
- About the Contributor(s) Kim Washburn has been writing for children for more than ten years. While working at Focus on the Family, two...
Kim Washburn has been writing for children for more than ten years. While working at Focus on the Family, two of her original stories were recognized by the Evangelical Press Association, including first place in the fiction category. Her nonfiction books for young readers have reached a wide audience—including Breaking Through by Grace: The Bono Story and Defender of Faith: The Mike Fisher Story.show more
- Publish Date08/20/2013
- Series ZonderKidz Biography
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.