- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
Travel inside the paintings of Thomas Kinkade in this delightful collection of eight heart-warming stories of friendship-some adaptations of belove... Read More
Travel inside the paintings of Thomas Kinkade in this delightful collection of eight heart-warming stories of friendship-some adaptations of beloved classics, some original stories of extraordinary lives. Any girl who has ever had a best friend will treasure the adaptations of favorite scenes from Anne of Green Gables, The Secret Garden, Heidi and Little Women. They'll also be inspired by real-life heroines like Harriet Tubman, the former slave who forged a trail to freedom via the Underground Railroad-and Helen Keller, who shared an enduring friendship with her teacher, Anne Sullivan. The friends featured in this volume withstand conflict, separation and the challenges of growing up, emerging as strong models of dedication and devotion for today's young readers. Beautiful spot art and border design by Kevin Burke bring the stories to life and add a child-like touch to the book. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Thomas Kinkade
- About the Contributor(s) As America’s most-collected living artist, Thomas Kinkade has become a kind of Norman Rockwell for the new millennium. Kinkade has...As America’s most-collected living artist, Thomas Kinkade has become a kind of Norman Rockwell for the new millennium. Kinkade has parlayed his background as a California family man and devout Christian to preside over a growing art empire that includes everything from books and prints to Bible covers and furniture fabric. Virtually unknown until the late 1990s, the self-described "painter of light" has seen his artistic talent develop into a company listed on the New York Stock Exchange, a thriving website, a string of walk-in galleries, and a strong presence on the QVC home-shopping network. (A USA Weekend report noted that the artist’s share in the company stock was worth up to $30 million.) Because editions of his prints sell in the millions, an "original Kinkade" is a virtually unattainable object. He is a best-selling author and has illustrated such books as A Child’s Christmas at St. Nicholas Circle by Douglas Kaine McKelvey show more
- Publish Date07/26/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $3.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.