Best Advice on Starting a Happy Marriage: 150 Ways to Keep Your Love Alive and Stay Together for Good
- Regular price
- Sale price
More than 2,300,000 couples get married every year in America. And as each of these couples embarks on a new marriage, there's an almost universal hope for years of happiness. As any couple that's been married for longer than a week will tell you, achieving that dream takes work on the part of both partners. Best Advice on Starting a Happy Marriage presents real solutions from women who've navigated the course of marriage over the years and covers such topics as communication, fighting fair, and keeping the romantic flame alive. This book will inspire and help newlyweds as they build their union, and serve as a wonderful engagement, bridal shower or wedding gift.
- If your goal is to achieve a solution to a problem, then two heads really are better than one. But if there is a need for one person to always be right, then the problem will just continue. Put the egos aside.
- Remember that romance, and making up after a fight, is not just about flowers or sweet talk. Do thoughtful, practical things for your spouse to show you're sorry or that you care: pick up a special treat for him at the grocery store, or fill up a tank of gas when you know he'll be pressed for time.
- Remember that you are best friends.
- Contributor(s)Stacia Ragolia
- About the Contributor(s) Stacia Ragolia is the Vice President of Community & Services at iVillage, where she oversees the online discussion groups that...Stacia Ragolia is the Vice President of Community & Services at iVillage, where she oversees the online discussion groups that are the backbone of the iVillage.com website. She has also been the managing producer of The Hub, and AOL site targeted at young adults, and managing editor of numerous magazines, including Beauty: What's Age Got to Do with It; Your Body, Your Health; and Tell, a teen magazine. She graduated from Hamilton College and is a member of Phi Beta Kappa. She has been happily married for seven years, and lives with her husband and two children in Westchester County, New York. show more
- Publish Date03/29/2003
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.