Beginning in Christ Together
Brett Eastman | Dee Eastman | Todd Wendorff | Denise Wendorff | Karen Lee-Thorp
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
The heart of Christianity is not a ritual or a structure, but a Person—Jesus Christ. But even as his followers, our vision of Jesus can get... Read More
The heart of Christianity is not a ritual or a structure, but a Person—Jesus Christ. But even as his followers, our vision of Jesus can get muddied by man-made theories of who he was. Whether you’re a seasoned believer or a brand new Christian, come walk in the footsteps of his first disciples to see him afresh: as Teacher, Healer, Shepherd, Servant, Savior, and Risen Lord. These six sessions lay the foundation for radical discipleship as our hearts are once again captured by who he is. Experiencing Christ Together helps your group explore the five biblical purposes that make up a high-impact Christian life —fellowship, discipleship, ministry, evangelism, and worship. Jesus perfectly lived out God’s purposes for his life, and he taught his followers how to do the same. As you walk in the footsteps of those first disciples by listening to and watching Jesus through these studies, you and your group will be transformed. One small group leader put it this way: “The Experiencing Christ Together series has motivated me more than any other Bible study that I have ever been to. This Bible study gets to the heart of the matter—my character in Christ—and that has created action on my part.” Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brett Eastman , Dee Eastman , Todd Wendorff , Denise Wendorff , Karen Lee-Thorp
- About the Contributor(s) Brett Eastman has championed small groups and leadership development at both Saddleback and Willow Creek Community Church over the past...Brett Eastman has championed small groups and leadership development at both Saddleback and Willow Creek Community Church over the past decade. He is president and founder of LifeTogether, and one of the authors of the Silver Medallion winner Doing LifeTogether, the adult curriculum published by Zondervan.
Dee Eastman is the co-director of the women’s Bible study at Saddleback Church called “The Journey.”
Todd is the lead pastor of the River Church in the South Bay, California.
Denise Wendorff co-leads a women's Bible class at Saddleback Valley Community Church called The Journey.
Karen Lee-Thorp was a senior editor at NavPress for many years and series editor for the LifeChange Bible study series. She is now a freelance writer living in Brea, California, with her husband, Greg Herr, and their daughters, Megan and Marissa. show more
- Publish Date02/23/2010
- Series Experiencing Christ Together
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $3.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.