Anchored In Love: An Intimate Portrait of June Carter Cash
- Regular price
- Sale price
Anchored in Love is an inside look into the life of June Carter Cash, through the eyes of her only child with Johnny Cash-John Carter Cash. With skillful prose, he reveals new information about the legendary woman through his tender memories and heartwarming stories. Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Carter Cash
- About the Contributor(s) John Carter Cash is a five-time Grammy-winning record producer and author of numerous articles published in popular newspapers and magazines....
John Carter Cash is a five-time Grammy-winning record producer and author of numerous articles published in popular newspapers and magazines. He owns and manages Cash Cabin Studio. John Carter diligently preserves the family legacy and is the only child of June Carter and Johnny Cash. He lives with his family in Hendersonville, Tennessee.show more
- Publish Date10/06/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $4.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.