An Invitation to Prayer for Mothers
- Regular price
- Sale price
Prayer is one of the essential tools the Lord bestows on mothers to reveal His will, to calm their hearts, and to equip them for daily living and parenting.
It’s no easy task being a mother, raising children to be godly adults of integrity and character, especially with the temptations and distractions in today’s culture. Fortunately, there’s a way to access the true source of guidance, encouragement, peace, patience and wisdom—prayer! An Invitation to Prayer for Mothers is a tremendous sourcebook of prayers covering 91 subjects ranging from Ability to Wisdom, set in alphabetical order for quick and easy access. Included are pages at the back for recording personal thoughts or writing your own prayers.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jack Countryman
- About the Contributor(s) Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman gift books, a division of Thomas Nelson, and is the recipient of the...
Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman gift books, a division of Thomas Nelson, and is the recipient of the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association’s Charlie Jordan Lifetime Achievement Award. Over the past 30 years, he has developed bestselling gift books such as God’s Promises for Your Every Need, God’s Promises for Men, God’s Promises for Women, God Listens, and Red Letter Words of Jesus. Countryman’s books have sold more than 20 million units. His graduation books alone have sold more than 1.6 million units.show more
- Publish Date03/30/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Leathersoft™
- Weight (lbs)0.46 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.12 lb
- Dimensions 6.8(h) x 4.38(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.