Agentes de cambio: Veinticinco lecciones en el arte de lograr que se hagan las cosas
- Regular price
- Sale price
Change agents are pioneers, entrepreneurs, innovators. They can be difficult, annoying, and demanding. But their calling is demanding too: to take a vision and turn it into reality. When Steve Chalke was asked to be the senior minister of a dying inner-city church, he knew what he wanted: to make it into a Christian equivalent of a first-century synagogue. A place where the community gathered, not just to pray and hear sermons, but to be educated, entertained, and find help. Making it all happen was the harder part. In Change Agents, the author shares twenty-five lessons he learned during this work. He had to teach himself to respond, not react; say no more than yes, give up being everyone’s friend, and accept that any success was only a short respite between two crises. Employing wry humor, personal examples, and a large helping of practical advice, Steve Chalke reminds us that it is our job, not our precaution, and that the Word of God is rewarded through the work we do. Christ waits and watches for us to take risks and create change in the church, the community, and the world at large.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Steve Chalke
- Publish Date02/22/2010
- Series Seleccion Vida Lider
- Format Mass Market
- Weight (lbs)0.15 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)14.99 lb
- Dimensions 6.75(h) x 4.13(w) x 0.48(d) inches
- Price $3.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.