A Year with God: Living Out the Spiritual Disciplines
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Richard J. Foster
- About the Contributor(s) Richard J. Foster is the author of several bestselling books, including Celebration of Discipline, Streams of Living Water, and Prayer,...
Richard J. Foster is the author of several bestselling books, including Celebration of Discipline, Streams of Living Water, and Prayer, which in 1993 was Christianity Today’s Book of the Year and the winner of the Gold Medallion Award from the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association. He is the founder of RENOVARE, an intrachurch movement committed to the renewal of the Church in all her multifaceted expressions, and the editor of the Renovare Spiritual Formation Bible.show more
- Publish Date12/29/2009
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.02 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.66 lb
- Dimensions 7.72(h) x 5.85(w) x 1.38(d) inches
- Price $16.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.