A Very Thankful Prayer
- Regular price
- Sale price
Every day I wake up with a happy, thankful heart.
From watching the leaves fall to picking pumpkins from the patch, from sharing a Thanksgiving meal with loved ones to learning how to give—there’s so much to be thankful for! Join these adorable animals as they say a prayer of thanks to God, who gives us every good thing.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Bonnie Rickner Jensen , Natalia Moore
- About the Contributor(s) Bonnie Rickner Jensen is a bestselling author who for the past 20 years has written everything from children’s books to...
Bonnie Rickner Jensen is a bestselling author who for the past 20 years has written everything from children’s books to gift books to thousands of greeting cards. She is the writer behind the bestselling Really Woolly® brand, with more than a million books sold and an ECPA Gold Award–winning Really Woolly Bedtime Prayers. Bonnie has won a Retailer’s Choice Award for her book I Love You Head to Toe and also several Louie Awards for her work in the social expression industry. Her favorite inspirations are her grandchildren, running, and sunshine. She lives and works from her home in Cleveland, Ohio.
Natalia Moore studied illustration at Swansea University in Wales, passing with Honors, and now lives and works in Devon, England. She has illustrated more than twenty children's books, working with mixed media and finishing off digitally, and is also a teacher and author. Natalia enjoys drawing from real life and is never without her sketchbook.show more
- Publish Date08/08/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Board Book
- Weight (lbs)0.85 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.42 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 8.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $6.29
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.