A Time for Everything: Discovering the Beautiful Rhythms of Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
Imagine trying to stay balanced on top of a ball. How long could you last? A few seconds? A few minutes? Perhaps longer?
This study will look at themes from Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 and the idea that there really is a season for everything. A lot of women want more balance in their life, but balance is hard to maintain. Instead of trying to stay perfectly balanced all the time (an impossible act!), the Bible challenges us to pay attention to the season of life we’re in and recognize the beautiful rhythms of life.
- 12 sessions of interactive Bible study
- Perfect for individual or group study
- Tips for leading a great group included
- Contributor(s)Women of Faith
- About the Contributor(s) Founded in 1996, WOMEN OF FAITH® has ministered to more than 4 million women with the transforming message of God's...
Founded in 1996, WOMEN OF FAITH® has ministered to more than 4 million women with the transforming message of God's grace. Through events and resources, they fulfill their mission to nurture women spiritually, emotionally, and relationally.show more
- Publish Date02/05/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Women of Faith Study Guide Series
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.