A Theological Miscellany: 160 Pages of Odd, Merry, Essentially Inessential Facts, Figures, and Tidbits about Christianity
- Regular price
- Sale price
Ever felt mortally embarrassed when all your friends are discussing the merits of "the 5 points of Calvinism" and you don't have the foggiest idea what they're talking about? Ever kicked yourself for not knowing which popes reigned the shortest amount of time? (First on the list is Pope Urban VII, who ruled for a whopping 13 days.)
Well, where else could you find the answer to all your problems, but in A Theological Miscellany-a maddeningly addictive cornucopia of trivia and smorgasbord of stuff that will keep you up late at night, reading just one more page. The best little book of trivia and oddities you'll ever find. . . . And if not the best, then certainly in the top ten.Read Less
- Contributor(s)T.J. McTavish
- About the Contributor(s) T. J. McTavish is an amateur church historian, has the world's largest collection of bobble-head dolls, and is hard at...T. J. McTavish is an amateur church historian, has the world's largest collection of bobble-head dolls, and is hard at work on a Bible study series for women entitled Word to Your Mother. show more
- Publish Date10/26/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.