A Quick Introduction to the Old Testament: A Zondervan Digital Short
- Regular price
- Sale price
Derived from Tremper Longman III and Raymond B. Dillard’s widely adopted textbook, An Introduction to the Old Testament, this digital short surveys key critical and interpretive issues in Old Testament study. Attention is given to the most significant historical, archaeological, literary, and theological questions, as well as to the perspective the New Testament brings to the Old. Students of the Old Testament will find A Quick Introduction to the Old Testament to be a handy reference tool.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tremper Longman III , Raymond B. Dillard
- About the Contributor(s) Tremper Longman III (PhD, Yale University) is a distinguished scholar and Professor Emeritus of Biblical Studies at Westmont College in...
Tremper Longman III (PhD, Yale University) is a distinguished scholar and Professor Emeritus of Biblical Studies at Westmont College in Santa Barbara, California. He is on the advisory council of the BioLogos Foundation, and is the Old Testament editor for the revised Expositor's Bible Commentary and general editor for the Story of God Bible Commentary Old Testament, and has authored many articles and books on the Psalms and other Old Testament books.
The late Raymond B. Dillard (PhD, Dropsie University) was professor of Old Testament language and literature at Westminster Theological Seminary. show more
- Publish Date04/03/2012
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $0.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.