A Mother's Legacy: Wisdom from Mothers to Daughters
- Regular price
- Sale price
This pictorial memory album of mothers and daughters looks at a mother's legacy, a mother's teaching, and a mother's love and devotion. Stories from many mothers and daughters, some well-known, show how family values and traditions are passed from one generation to another. Beautifully illustrated. A Mother's Legacy also includes a presentation page for gift giving and includes space for personal reflections. A perfect gift for Mother's Day, baby showers, birthdays or Christmas.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Barbara Rainey , Ashley Rainey Escue
- About the Contributor(s) Barbara Rainey is the author and designer of Thanksgiving: A Time to Remember. She and Dennis have co-authored several best-selling...
Barbara Rainey is the author and designer of Thanksgiving: A Time to Remember. She and Dennis have co-authored several best-selling books, including Starting Your Marriage Right, Moments Together, Parenting Today's Adolescent, and Building Your Mate's Self-Esteem.
Ashley Rainey Escue has a degree in journalism. Hometown: Roland, Arkansas show more
- Publish Date07/15/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.45 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)16.19 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.34(d) inches
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.