A Man of Faith: The Spiritual Journey of George W. Bush
- Regular price
- Sale price
More than any other world leader in recent times, George W. Bush is a man of faith…a conservative Christian who has brought the power of prayer and the search for God's will into the Oval Office. His faith has proven to be a bedrock of strength and resolve during two of the most tumultuous years in our nation's history. According to Newsweek magazine, "This presidency is the most resolutely faith based in modern times. An enterprise founded, supported and guided by trust in the temporal and spiritual power of God." David Aikman, skilled journalist and former senior correspondent for TIME magazine, pens this dramatic and gripping account of Bush's journey to faith. Based on interviews and behind-the-scenes stories, you'll learn how…
- His life changed after a conversation with Billy Graham on the beach at Kennebunkport
- He walked away from alcoholism toward a new destiny
- The events following 9/11 caused many to view him as God's chosen man for this critical time in history
- His decision to go to war with Iraq became the ultimate test of his faith
A Man of Faith…an intimate look at how Bush's spiritual life has impacted his presidency, the nation, and the world.
- Contributor(s)David Aikman
- About the Contributor(s) David Aikman is former Senior Correspondent for TIME magazine. He has written numerous TIME cover stories, including three "Man of the Year" profiles. Aikman...
David Aikman is former Senior Correspondent for TIME magazine. He has written numerous TIME cover stories, including three "Man of the Year" profiles. Aikman has also written for the Weekly Standard and Christianity Today. He is the author of Great Souls, When the Almond Tree Blossoms, Jesus in Beijing, and the bestseller A Man of Faith: The Spiritual Journey of George W. Bush.show more
- Publish Date02/20/2004
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.