A Guide To Reading The Entire Bible In One Year
- Regular price
- Sale price
Even though there is no better way to let God speak to you, reading the entire Bible-all 66 books and 1,186 chapters-can be intimidating. A Guide to Reading the Entire Bible in One Year overcomes this intimidation by providing a clear, easy-to-follow guide that takes you from Genesis, the book of beginnings, to Revelation, the last book of the Bible.
As you discover how God worked in the lives of people in the Bible, you will better understand what difference God can make in your own life. "From the first page to the last," says Webb Garrison, "the Bible offers the incredible story of God's great acts designed to enable folks like us to burst the shackles of humanity."Read Less
- Contributor(s)Webb Garrison
- About the Contributor(s) Webb Garrison, formerly associate dean of Emory University and president of McKendree College, wrote more than 55 books, including Civil...Webb Garrison, formerly associate dean of Emory University and president of McKendree College, wrote more than 55 books, including Civil War Curiosities and Civil War Trivia and Fact Book. Before his death in 2000, Garrison lived in Lake Junaluska, North Carolina. show more
- Publish Date07/26/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.