A Gentleman Abroad: A Concise Guide to Traveling with Confidence, Courtesy, and Style
- Regular price
- Sale price
A Gentleman Abroad provides basic and helpful information for any man traveling to the 40 most popular foreign destinations in the world.
In addition to aphorisms and sidebars that make the books in the GentleManners series unique, this book contains 40 chapters, one for each destination. Within each chapter will be almanac data, charts on average monthly temperature, foreign size charts for shopping, time differences, embassy information, basic foreign phrases, tipping customs, and other information that will allow a gentleman to navigate the city properly. Among the cities included are Rome, Paris, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Buenos Aires, Sydney, Amsterdam and Berlin.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Bridges , Bryan Curtis
- About the Contributor(s) John Bridges, author of How to Be a Gentleman, is also the coauthor, with Bryan Curtis, of seven other volumes in...
John Bridges, author of How to Be a Gentleman, is also the coauthor, with Bryan Curtis, of seven other volumes in the best-selling GentleManners series. He is a frequent guest on television and radio news programs, always championing gentlemanly behavior in modern society. Bridges has appeared on the Today Show, the Discovery Channel, and CBS Sunday Morning, and has been profiled in People magazine and the New York Times.
Bryan Curtis is an author and the president of Dance Floor Books. He is the author/coauthor and editor of more than 25 books, including My South, My Southern Food, Classic Wisdom for the Good Life, Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life, and the popular GentleManners series.
- Publish Date12/20/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series The GentleManners Series
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.